This post was translated. See the content in its original language here.
The CNBV publishes the financial and statistical information as of June 2020 on the Popular Financial Companies (Sofipos) sector, made up of 39 institutions in operation
- Statistical information of the Sofipos sector is published, at the end of June 2020, made up of 39 institutions in operation.
- At the end of June 2020, the total assets of the Sofipos sector reached $ 31,647 million pesos (mdp), which represented a real annual decrease of 4.5%.
- The current loan portfolio of the Sofipos sector reached a balance of $ 20,302 million pesos at the end of June, with a real annual decrease of 12.6% compared to the same month of 2019.
- The total fundraising reached $ 20,603 million pesos, with a real annual decrease of 3.0%. Of this amount, 19.1% corresponded to deposits of immediate demand, which decreased a real annual 20.6%.
- The net result of the sector was – $ 361 million pesos, 146.3% higher in real terms compared to June 2019. For its part, the return on assets (ROA) was located at -2.38% and the return on equity (ROE) in -11.44%.
 The amounts are presented in millions of current pesos indicated with the initials ‘mdp’. Annual and quarterly changes in balance sheet and income balances are expressed in real terms, with the exception of indicators, which are presented in percentage points (pp). Sums of totals and variances may not match due to rounding of figures.