This post was translated. See the content in its original language here.
Financial and statistical information is published at the end of June 2020 on the Savings and Loan Cooperative Societies (SOCAPs) sector, made up of 156 entities in operation
- Statistical information is published At the end of June 2020, the Cooperative Savings and Loan Societies (SOCAP) sector, made up of 156 entities in operation.
- At the end of June 2020, the total assets of the SOCAPs reached $ 179,467 million pesos (mp), which represented a real annual increase of 9.5%.
- The current loan portfolio of the sector reached a balance of $ 99,753 million pesos at the end of June 2020, with a real growth of 1.7% compared to the same month of 2019.
- The total fundraising totaled $ 143,127 million pesos, which meant a real annual increase of 9.9%. Of this amount, 56.9% corresponds to deposits of immediate demand, which presented a real growth of 11.0%.
- The accumulated net result as of June 2020 was $ 1,798 million pesos, 11.5% lower -in real terms- compared to June 2019; contributing to a return on assets (ROA) of 2.49% and a return on equity (ROE) of 13.76%.
 The amounts are presented in millions of current pesos (expressed as “mp”) except when otherwise indicated; In some cases, the sums of the variances and the totals may not match due to rounding of figures. On the other hand, the annual and quarterly variations of the balance sheet balances and results are expressed in real terms.