This post was translated. See the content in its original language here.
The CNBV publishes statistical and financial information updated at the end of June 2020 on the development banking institutions that are in operation.
- Statistical information is published at the end of June 2020 on the Development Banking sector, made up of 6 institutions in operation.
- The total assets of the sector were located at $ 2,344.6 billion pesos (mmdp), with a real annual increase of 8.4% compared to June 2019.
- The total loan portfolio reached a balance of $ 1,126.1 billion pesos, and registered a real annual increase of 4.6%
- Liabilities reached $ 2,158.6 billion pesos, with a real annual increase of 8.8%. Where time deposits registered a real annual increase of 5.8%, to reach a balance of $ 793.0 billion pesos and represent 63.6% of the total deposits. On the other hand, interbank loans and loans from other organizations showed a growth of 18.4% to register a balance of $ 165.0 billion pesos and represent 13.2% of the total deposits.
- The net result of the sector was $ 6.8 billion pesos, lower by 30.9% compared to June 2019. The return on assets (ROA), accumulated at 12 months, was 0.07% and the return on equity (ROE), accumulated at 12 months , stood at 0.90%.
 The amounts are presented in billions of current pesos (MMPD) with the information available as of August 4, 2020. The growth rates correspond to variations in real terms, with the exception of those corresponding to indicators, which are expressed in points percentage (pp). Also, in some cases, the sums of the variances and the totals may not match due to rounding of figures.