The FATF has established a FATF training institute (FATF TRAIN) in Busan, Korea in order to support capacity building in the field of anti-money laundering, counter terrorism financing and counter proliferation financing. The FATF Secretariat is seeking anti-money laundering and combatting terrorist financing (AML/CFT) experts with training experience to contribute to the subject matter for the creation and delivery of dynamic training courses to diverse, global audiences from the FATF Global Network.
These Training Specialists will lead and contribute to the design and development of AML/CFT training programmes, with other internal and external experts, in line with the FATF training programme annual plan and FATF Work Plan. They will also be responsible for delivering training programmes to diverse audiences of individuals from across the FATF Global Network. Specialists will also work with the FATF Secretariat to evaluate and improve existing training programmes, and ensure that delivery is in line with best practices. The Training Specialists will report to the Busan-based Head of FATF TRAIN.
Design, development and delivery of AML/CFT training
- Lead and contribute to the design of training material and other substantive work of FATF TRAIN.
- Develop training courses, potentially with other subject matter experts, taking into account audience needs, international best practices and standards, and providing meaningful information applicable to a wide variety of audiences.
- Draft high quality compelling training presentations, speaking notes and exercises, in line with FATF templates and practices.
- Deliver AML/CFT training courses in a manner tailored to the audience’s needs. Audiences may be general from a global group of countries, or more regional and/or targeted to a particular set of needs.
- Periodic evaluation of training programmes to ensure they are effective, and reflect any changes and new trends
- Measure the performance of training participants and produce reporting using Key Performance Indicators (KPI) developed by the FATF.
Liaison and representation
- Participate in the preparation of FATF TRAIN trainings, meetings and events.
- Establish and maintain collaborative professional relations with government officials, representatives of the private sector, non-governmental bodies and international organisations.
- Co-operate and engage with the FATF Secretariat to ensure seamless implementation of the FATF Work Plan and that training is done in line with FATF best practices.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders, including training participants and delegations, on FATF TRAIN training.
- Keep abreast of national and international AML/CFT best practices through reviewing country assessments, monitoring progress, and working with FSRBs and countries of the FATF Global Network to understand the FATF Standards and how to comply with them.
- Maintain expertise in one or more areas of the FATF Standards.
For the detailed job description, please see the vacancy notice: Training Specialist
Deadline for applications: 20 August 2020, 11:59 PM
OUR FATF SECRETARIAT VALUES
PASSION – we are passionate about fighting money laundering and terrorist financing
INTEGRITY – always acting with integrity, honesty, objectivity and transparency is at the core of who we are and what we do
RESPECT – we respect and trust each other’s values, differences and contributions
COLLABORATION – together we are stronger and we make a difference
For more information, please see the OECD’s recruitment information at www.oecd.org/careers/.