This post was translated by Regulatory.News for informational purposes only; the content below is not an official translation from the regulator. See the content in its original language here.
Statistical and financial information updated to September 2020 is published, corresponding to Financial Groups (GF) in operation
- Consolidated statistical information is published for the Financial Groups sector, at the end of September 2020, made up of 21 groups in operation.
- At the end of September 2020, the total assets of the Financial Groups sector reached $ 11,461 billion pesos (mmdp), which represented a real annual increase of 9.7%.
- The loan portfolio of the Financial Groups sector reached a balance of $ 4,948 billion pesos at the end of September, with a real annual decrease of 1.3% compared to the same month of 2019.
- Total fundraising reached $ 5,896 billion pesos, with a real annual increase of 7.9%. Of this amount, 61.5% corresponded to deposits of immediate demand, which grew 14.9% real annual.
- The net result of the sector was $ 109 billion pesos, 23.5% lower in real terms compared to September 2019. For its part, the return on assets (ROA) stood at 1.37% and the return on equity (ROE) by 12.80%.
 The amounts are presented in billions of pesos (bpd). The growth rates correspond to variations in real terms, with the exception of those corresponding to indicators, which are expressed in percentage points (pp). Also, in some cases, the sums of the variances and the totals may not match due to rounding of figures.
 ROA = Net income (accumulated 12 months) / Total assets, average 12 months
 ROE = Net result (accumulated 12 months) / Stockholders’ equity, average 12 months