This post was translated by Regulatory.News for informational purposes only; the content below is not an official translation from the regulator. See the content in its original language here.
The National Banking and Securities Commission publishes statistical and financial information on Credit Auxiliary Organizations and Activities (OAACs) at the end of September 2021
Statistical information is published at the end of September 2021 of the OAAC sector, which was made up of 16 General Deposit Warehouses (AGD) and 7 Exchange Houses (CC).
General Deposit Warehouses (AGD).
- Assets were located at $ 27,283 million pesos (mp), in September 2021, with a growth of 8.9% in real annual terms.
- The loan portfolio was $ 6,176 million pesos, registered a real decrease of 3.2% and contributed 22.6% of assets.
- Liabilities amounted to $ 21,610 million pesos, with a real annual growth of 11.5%.
- Bank loans and loans from other organizations reached $ 12,430 million pesos, with a real increase of 6.7% and a participation of 57.5% in total liabilities.
- Stock market liabilities were $ 6,292 million pesos, with a real annual increase of 19.6% and a participation of 29.1% in total liabilities.
- Stockholders’ equity amounted to $ 5,673 million pesos with an increase of 0.01% in the last year in real terms.
- The net result as of September 2021 was $ 409 million pesos, 23.9% higher in real terms when compared to September 2020.
- The return on assets (ROA), accumulated at 12 months, was 1.60% and the return on equity (ROE), accumulated at 12 months, was 7.73%.
Exchange Houses (CC)
- Assets were $ 1,180 million pesos in September 2021, 5.0% higher in real annual terms, compared to September 2020.
- Cash and due from assets represented the main asset and stood at $ 489 million pesos, with a real annual decrease of 4.2% and a representation of 41.5% within assets as of September 2021.
- Liabilities were $ 330 million pesos, with a real annual increase of 12.4%, mainly due to the annual increase of 155.4% in bank loans and loans from other entities, which stood at $ 105 million pesos and contributed 31.9% of total liabilities. .
- Stockholders’ equity reached $ 850 million pesos, with an increase of 2.4% in real terms, mainly caused by the real annual increase of 33.3% in earned capital, which registered a balance of $ 421 million pesos.
- The net result was $ 114 million pesos, 41.9% higher than in 2020. The return on assets (ROA) was 6.78%, while the return on stockholders’ equity (ROE) was 9.41%.
 The amounts are presented in millions of current pesos (mp), except when otherwise indicated. The growth rates correspond to variations in real terms, with the exception of the indicators, which are expressed in percentage points (pp). Also, in some cases, the sums of the variances and the totals may not match due to rounding of figures.