Following the additional measures for the easing of the lockdown announced by the Luxembourg government, the CSSF requests, while taking into account that the coronavirus is still present in the Grand Duchy and in order to avoid a second wave of infections and ensure operational continuity of the supervised entities, that the supervised entities put in place, or continue to apply, the following measures (in particular, the barrier gestures) when employees and external providers return to work on-site:
- Identification of vulnerable staff, or staff members who are part of a household with vulnerable person(s), and definition of protection measures for these employees.
- Definition of organisational rules with respect to internal and external meetings and regarding the reception of visitors.
- Implementation of procedures regarding restaurant, coffee and meeting areas.
- Implementation of rules to avoid that people infected by or suspecting of being infected by Covid-19 return to the office.
- Specific cleaning or disinfection of office areas and equipment.
- Display of barrier gestures, such as published by the Luxembourg government (version of 12 May 2020): https://msan.gouvernement.lu/dam-assets/covid-19/fiches_information/en/Fiche-GB-EN.pdf