In order to meet the demands of its audiences, the CSSF launched today its new website offering a set of enhanced functionalities
Today, the CSSF is taking a further step in the implementation of its CSSF 4.0 strategy, which aims at accompanying the Institution in its transformation in the face of the challenges of the digital age. This strategy includes technological dimensions (increased use of new technologies, such as digital tools, artificial intelligence, big data, etc.), but also organisational and human dimensions.
Its new website, launched today, responds to the expectations of its stakeholders: markets, professionals of the financial sector and consumers in terms of interactivity and access to information. The site offers a more intuitive and personalised navigation and a number of enhanced features:
- direct access to information by visitor profile;
- a more powerful search engine and direct links to current topics;
- a better valorisation of news, statistics and publications;
- a library dedicated to the legal framework;
- more direct access to applications and eServices offered to professionals and consumers.
As the Institution’s showcase, the site is also the first of its communication channels to display the new graphic identity of the supervisory authority.
We invite you to take a guided tour of the site
or to directly navigate on the website’s homepage.