- Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA) of Austria(link is external)
- Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA) of Belgium(link is external)
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) of France(link is external)
- Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) of Greece(link is external)
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) of Spain(link is external)
The FCA also notes the announcement on 18 May 2020(link is external), by the Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) of Italy of the early termination of the restrictions that were due to expire on 18 June 2020.
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has coordinated the recent emergency restrictions renewals and has contributed to this aligned action yesterday.