BVI FSC Hours of Operation Now Extended
BVI FSC Business Continuity Update: Operations
The BVI Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) continues to operate during its regular hours of operation (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). Please note the details of the operation for our BVI Office and our Asia Representative Office in Hong Kong.
The Commission will continue to provide in-person services to the public by appointment only. In-office processing of transactions by all divisions, payment drop off, and certificate collection continues daily.
Our Asia Representative Office in Hong Kong is now open to the public also by appointment only. In-Office processing of transactions continues daily from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Until further notice, our Hong Kong Office will continue to make arrangements for the delivery of certificates to agents via courier. Please contact our Hong Kong team at [email protected] for all queries, service requests, and to confirm all appointments.
Until Further Notice our Registered Agents are advised as follows:
- Continues by appointments only
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Please contact us on 284-347-4120
- Utilise our Contactless Certificate Collection Guidelines when collecting certificates from the Registry of Corporate Affairs.
Dropping Off Certificates for the Registry
When returning certificates and other documents to the Registry, please:
- Email Client Services with a detailed explanation for the return,
- Acquire a ticket number for your package,
- Use the temporary drop-box at the Commission’s Administration Building (18 Pasea Estate Road),
- Documents to be returned should be in a sealed envelope and identified by the ticket number provided by Client Services.
Payments to the Commission
Acceptance of cheque payments for deposit accounts, regulatory fees, and any other payments due to the Commission, will continue only via the temporary drop-box facility at the Commission’s Administration building (18 Pasea Estate Road). Cheques dropped off to replenish deposit accounts before 3:30 p.m. are processed on the same day.
See instructions for making cheque payments through our Drop-Box Facility.
Our teams are accessible using our division group contacts for any questions or queries about our services and remote working arrangements. Please stay attentive to the Commission’s website for essential updates.