Hong Kong Office Closing Again Due to Covid-19 Wave: Electronic Certificates Available Through VIRRGIN
Due to the resurgence of the COVID-19 virus in Hong Kong and on the advice published by the Government and health authorities, our Asia Representative Office of the BVI Financial Services Commission will be closed, effective Monday, July 20, 2020.
Until further notice, registered agents are advised of our adjusted levels of services as follows:
- Collection of certificates normally retrievable from our Hong Kong office may be collected from the Registry of Corporate Affairs in the BVI on request.
- Utilise our Contactless Certificate Collection Guidelines when collecting certificates from the Registry of Corporate Affairs.
For your convenience, this list of certificates is available electronically through VIRRGIN:
- Certificate of Change of Name (Duplicate)
- Certificate of Incorporation (Original)
- Certificate of Continuation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Good Standing (LP)
- Certificate of Incorporation (Duplicate)
- Certificate of Registration for LP
- Duplicate Certificate of Incorporation – IBC – Sections 14 &15
Please continue to direct any enquiries and request to [email protected].