The absence of saved data prevents the submission file from being saved
• A 12.09.b, colums 174–176
• A 12.23, colums 290–292
The data in the tables is incomplete in the submission file
• A 10.10, colums 069–074
• A 14.01, colums 298–300
FIN-FSA’s automatic feedback message contains error messages due to missing data.
It is necessary to download a new data collection application for those reporters who report AIFMD data collection tables A 10.10, A 12.09.b, A 12.23 and A 14.01. Other reporters may use the previous version 20.0.8 of the Reporting Application for reporting.
In addition, translations of Solvency II and Pension Funds data collections have been added to the new version of the Reporting Application.
For further information, please contact:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to AIFMD reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting:
• Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Pension Fund reporting:
This news item was originally published by the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIVA FI). For more information, please see the Source Link.