This post was translated by Regulatory.News for informational purposes only; the content below is not an official translation from the regulator. See the content in its original language here.
Statistical and financial information updated to September 2021 is published, corresponding to the Financial Groups (FM) sector in operation
- Consolidated statistical information is published on the Financial Groups (GF) sector at the end of September 2021, made up of 21 groups in operation.
- At the end of September, total assets of the Financial Groups sector reached $ 11,435 billion pesos (mmdp), which represented a real annual decrease of 5.9%.
- The credit card of the sector registered a balance of $ 4,832 billion pesos at the end of September, with a real annual decrease of 7.9% compared to the same month in 2020.
- The total fundraising reached $ 5,878 billion pesos, with a real annual decrease of 6.0%. Of this amount, 1,345 million pesos corresponded to time deposits, which decreased by 19.9% in real annual terms.
- The net result of the sector accumulated as of the third quarter of 2021, was $ 139 billion pesos, a figure 21.0% higher in real terms compared to the same period of the previous year. For its part, the return on assets (ROA) was 1.5% and the return on equity (ROE) at 12.6%.
 The amounts are presented in billions of pesos (bpd). The growth rates correspond to variations in real terms, with the exception of those corresponding to indicators, which are indicated in percentage points (pp). Also, in some cases, the sums of the variances and the totals may not match due to rounding of figures.
 ROA = Net income (accumulated 12 months) / Total assets, average 12 months.
 ROE = Net income (accumulated 12 months) / Stockholders’ equity, average 12 months.