The Financial Services Agency (FSA) will invite foreign and domestic governments and financial institutions, including one of the Co-chairs and workstream leads of the G7 Cyber Expert Group (CEG) who led the development of the two G7 CEG Fundamental Elements (Third Party Cyber Risk Management and Ransomware Resilience) published in October 2022, to partake in an active discussion which will focus on the two G7 CEG Fundamental Elements, and the FSA’s efforts to further improve the cybersecurity standards of regional financial institutions.
For details on this event, please see and visit the website below.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 9th, 2023, 13.30 to 17.35 JST
- Venue: ANA InterContinental Tokyo（1-12-33, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo）
- Format： Hybrid Format (On-site attendance will be limited to approx. 100 people)
- Official website: https://supportoffice.jp/g7cyber2023/index_en.php
- Agenda (TBD):
- Opening Remarks： Teruhisa Kurita, Director General, Strategy Development and Management Bureau, Financial Services Agency (FSA)
- G7 CEG Fundamental Elements (FEs)
・The Updated G7 FEs for Third Party Cyber Risk Management
・ The G7 FEs of Ransomware Resilience
- Cybersecurity in Regional Financial Institutions
- Closing Remarks： Todd Conklin, G7 CEG Co-chair
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (ext. 5436)
This news item was originally published by the Financial Services Agency (FSA JP). For more information, see the Source Link.